Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Third day of Chinese New Year, Saturday, 9th February 2008

Some of my mum's friends will come to visit this afternoon so I helped to tidy up the house a bit. Later on, I baked some chocolate muffins. I am quite satisfied with myself this time that the muffins turned out okay. For the last few times, the muffins were such a failure that even my pinscher dog refused to eat it.


Just when I was about to prepare to go to work, I received a call from my step uncles that they will be arriving soon. I helped mum to prepare some food while mum was busy entertaining them in the living room. They left one hour later.

Met up with Gabriel and his better half, Chern and Rachel Yeoh for a game of Taboo in the church office. It was fun. The office was still quite empty as many are still away from home.



Met up with Rachel Lim at Palm Spring and a few other youths who have started coming in for service. Amos also joined us at the service today.

After the church service, I went to Aunty Irene's memorial service. Wayne, Amos, Jason and his siblings followed along. My heart goes out to Uncle Poon , Joni and Joey during this time. I pray that the Lord of Peace, Love and Comfort will be with them throughout ftthese times of adjustment. I had a brief time there then headed home to rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home