Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Changes

Ok. Just changed a new skin for my blog. Just felt like changing it. Not the theme, just the template. Anyway, I dont think I ever had a theme for my blog :(

Sometimes, I envy those people who actually spent some time and effort in changing, renovating or whatever-you-call-it to their blog site. There's this friend of mine whose toilet-themed blog was replaced by this nice, colourful and vibrant page. Not bad huh. Must have took him some time. Another friend of mine who had also changed the theme of his blog, something from a shoe-themed blog to a page full of fruits. Last I heard he was thinking of changing again. Cool huh. From shoes to fruits. I wonder what's the connection :)

Personally, I dont like changes.

But the most iritating part is that - life is full of changes. I have to change, i mean WE have to change, whether we like it or not. May it be from simple things like the template or the theme of our blogs, to our attitudes, the way we work, the way we relate, the way we eat, the way we pray, the way we study....... and the list goes on ........... all to show us nothing but to CHANGE.

Last week, Pastor Isaac talked about changes. One of his sermon points reminded us that the Church's structure can change, but not the Ministry. Leslie, the youth intern also challenged the youth in ISCA to change, to be more mature in Christ.

Changes.. Changes... Changes....

Like it or not. WE have to CHANGE. Bottom line is, we have to constantly examine ourselves and see how we can change to improve ourselves, physicallty, mentally and spiritually.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home