Sunday, November 16, 2008

Random

Have you ever found yourself having so much in your mind to say but simply cannot put it into words. I find myself in the exact situation now.

No. It is not because of my limited vocab. No. It's not of my laziness to type it out. And definitely it's not the fact that I am using Oon Feng's computer right now and that he's been hinting to go out for supper at Charlies.

But there are just so many things that are better left unsaid. There are so many things that are just good if it remains in your heart and as a thought. Lest you are branded as rebellious, unforgiving, unteachable or having little faith.

Some of you may identify with me. I don't know. The more older I get, the more careful I have to be with my words and actions. I just cannot follow my heart and say what I want to say. You cant just cry out loud when you are sad and cant laugh your heart out when you are happy.

Do you think that this is a part of growing up and maturing?

Have you ever wished that you did not have to grow up so fast?

(plz do not judge this post of wilson's sign of immaturity and refusal to grow up. It's just my random rambling)

5 Comments:

Blogger dnomseD said...

Hmm...
Indeed, this post is totally ramblings... No 'isi' at all!

"There just so many things that are better left unsaid? The more older I get, the more careful I have to be with my words and actions. I just cannot follow my heart and say what I want to say." True, but you just did that!

Don't judge dnomseD's judgemental comment coz he's only doing some pointless rambling here.

Thx, God bless, just kidding, don't put it in your heart ;)

Sun Nov 16, 07:22:00 AM

 
Blogger wILz said...

haha. Hi, Desmond!

Sun Nov 16, 08:30:00 AM

 
Blogger sb said...

yes i feel you completely (: but i guess big part of growing up is learning restraint, and no one ever said growing up was a breeze.

but of all the things you wish to say but just keep quiet about it - im sure everyone has those moments, and deep down inside we're all imperfect - rebellious, unforgiving and all that jazz, we have to live by God's grace day by day, and allow Him to keep moulding us.

take care(:

Mon Nov 17, 02:28:00 AM

 
Blogger wILz said...

Thanks, Eveline. At least I know I am not alone. Thanks, really. How are you over there?

Tue Nov 18, 01:31:00 AM

 
Blogger Leslie Yim said...

how bout considering saying things in a way that expresses urself and at the same time won't be branded as watever u've mentioned?

i guess it's more frustrating to keep it inside after all :)

look at me!?! :p

Tue Nov 25, 05:24:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home