Monday, May 04, 2009

Farewell, Mac Ooi.

Today, at 8.30pm, you breathed your last.

Mac, you have always been a good dog, a constant companion and a faithful friend. I am proud to call you mine.

You were brave and a tough dog. I knew you were in great pain but you didn't make any noise. I saw how you struggled to hold on to mum's embrace. I saw how your quietly turned your eyes to me, as if you were bidding goodbye, a last goodbye to me. I saw how you quietly slipped away. Mac, words serves to hinder me from describing how much I will miss you.
Throughout the years, we have only given you whatever time is left after our busy daily routines, little pats, baths and dutiful meals and yet you have given us your everything. From you I learn the meaning of simple unconditional love and the impermanence of life that makes everyone and everything worthwhile so that I may learn to cherish what I have and stop chasing what I dont.

Thank you for bringing us 6 years of joy, laughter, companionship and warmth into our family.


Rest in peace, Mac Ooi.
You will always be a part of our family.
We love you. Always have and always will.

7 Comments:

Blogger thern woo said...

Wow six years, it must be hard. My condolences.

Mon May 04, 03:57:00 PM

 
Blogger Matt said...

i'm so sorry bro

Mon May 04, 05:04:00 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

oh my goodness,i am so sorry.

Mon May 04, 06:22:00 PM

 
Blogger cassy said...

wow.. so sorry to hear that.

Mon May 04, 11:29:00 PM

 
Blogger Rachel Ooi said...

I'm so sorry to hear that.. BE STRONG, WILSON!

Tue May 05, 03:27:00 AM

 
Blogger Adelene Chen said...

wow!
reli sorry 2 here tat wilson!
B strong!
keep tat SMILE on tat face of yrs!
my condolonces

Tue May 05, 07:47:00 AM

 
Blogger Cruzer said...

So soorryy to hear about thissss... ;'( I remember taking this picture of him at Tim's during the shoot.

Fri May 08, 08:32:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home