Tuesday, February 17, 2009

No Reply

Last week in the North Cell Group, Joshua in a way "scolded" his members for not bothering to reply any of his sms-es. When asked, most of them just shrugged casually and tried to look innocent.

I emphatized with Joshua. Really. For I too am a victim of such. There were so many times which I felt like walking over to that particular person, hold on to both of the shoulders and give a violent shake while demanding to know "Why didn't they bother to reply any of my sms-es/ mails?"

Ya. I've done that before. Maybe not that violent la. But serious enough to let that person know that I meant business.

And do you know what reply I got? "Errr... I thought no need to reply one?". Argghhh! Despite the two or three times i msged to ask for a confirmation, this fella had to guts to tell me that he/she thought that there was no need to reply.

Well, Joshua. I feel for you. I guess we just need to be more firm and at the same time allow God to work in this area of thier life, and including mine too.

(for your info, i used to be one of the culprit too. Leslie will say double amen to that. Haha.)

Change us, Lord. Help us to be more like Your Son, Jesus Christ.

Amen.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

YES WILSON!REPLY MY MSGES PLEASE!!!!!!

Tue Feb 17, 05:43:00 AM

 
Blogger Anna Tan said...

YAH I really hate it when that happens >.<
Esp when you SPECIFICALLY ask a question, or say 'Please confirm'

Tue Feb 17, 07:29:00 AM

 
Blogger dnomseD said...

Yes Yes.

I get angry.

But oh my...
Think of the many times I felt I was busy but instead made people worry.

I say Amen to your prayer.

God bless!

Thu Feb 19, 01:15:00 AM

 
Blogger thern woo said...

so then if sms dont work, wht is the alternative? no use harping on something which doesnt work. Just find need to find a better way of communicating.

thern - always with a better idea. :P

Thu Feb 19, 01:31:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home