Wednesday, July 20, 2005

College?

It's 2015 right now and i am sitting in my class browsing through some websites and finally decided to post an entry to my blog. Eikkss... just allow me to explain before you start accusing me for not paying attention in class, wasting money, no sense of respect ......bla..bla..bla

I dragged myself to the class and when i finally settled down, it's already 7.45pm. Gosh. I was already one and a half hour late. But the funny thing is the class haven't started. However, my lecturer has already started talking. Guess what? He is talking about "Bookwork deluxe" thingie and eventually taught us how to download the game and where to find the crack code. How interesting. By the way, i thought i registered myself for "Electronic Marketing"? Haha. Didn't know they cover such a wide range.

This is not the first time. Last week, i was rushing to the college only to find out that i was the only student there. The lecturer sort of asked me what my name was and soon dissapeared in his own world of internet. Later in class, he told us something about the Da Davinci Code book he browsed in the net. The lecturer ended the class after covered two long chapters in half an hour.

And now the mystery unfolds itself just a while ago. This dear lecturer of mine has officially quit his job. He is now just bidding for time for his last day where he will meet freedom. How peculiar. In my whole duration of my CIM course, i have witnessed 5 resignations in these short two years. I seriously hope it's not because of us :)

It will be another half an hours time to call the class for a day. One student has left the class just a while ago and the only two left (Alex and I ) are minding our own business while the lecturer is at his table busy reading some boobs... whoopss.. i meant books.

My day is ending in another few hours time. A very eventful day i must say. I had the heavy rain greeted me this morning. Went to work. Had lunch with an old friend- Jennifer Cheah and Leslie at Nandos. Discussed with Matteus about certain naive and innocent people in ISCA. Had dinner, courtesy from Gareth and his mum. Seeing Shari so happy, beaming. ( I am happy for you, Shar), i also got a call from my ex
-colleague from Genting ...and now my the other friend leaving the class.....bla ...bla..bla... i think it's time for me to go before my lecturer shoos me off.. he has already resigned , remember? ...he can do anything..... arrggghhhh.......

1 Comments:

Blogger Joel Chan said...

ouch! lousy ants biting me...urghh...
wahh...i LOVE the way u write la!! seriously, very nice and flowing and action-packed prose u've got there...keep writing and i'll keep reading k? i just put ur blog on my quick-links toolbar. :)
see ya tmrw!

Tue Jul 26, 06:58:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home